Breaking News

Jose mourinho took a dig at klopp

Jose Mourinho asks Klopp to explain why he signed Virgil van Dijk for 75 millions.
Jose Mourinho has challenged Jurgen Klopp to explain why Liverpool signed Virgil van Dijk for 75 million £ after the Anfield boss criticism of Manchester United’s world record signing of Paul Pogba last season.
Van Dijk will be the most expensive defender when move will be completed next week from southampton.
But Mourinho reminded Klopp of his criticism when United signed Pogba for a previous world record fee of 89 million £ from Juventus in summer window of 2016.
The dutch said then: ‘Other clubs can go and spend more money and collect top rated players, yes. But if we bring one player for £100m or , and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney.
‘Do I have to do it differently to that? Actually, I want to do it other way. I would even do it other way if I could spend that money. I want a special team work– I don’t feel it is necesary, I need it.
When mourinho was asked about that deal he said :
‘I think the one to speak about it in a explained way has to be klopp, and if I was one of reporters I would ask him about his criticism about me one year ago,’ he
‘Virgil van Dijk is the most expensive defender in books of football. Is he better than Maldini, john terry or (Rio) Ferdinand?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sharing information.

    Online Graphic Design Service All Over The World | clipping path

    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came throughout your weblog through Google and located it to be informative and exciting article, definitely it’s a tremendous blog. accurate task hold it up.

    ReplyDelete