Breaking News

James rodriguez talks about madrid and zidane.

James Rodriguez: "When I was at Real Madrid they said things that weren't clear. They said I trained badly, but I don't accept that. I trained a lot, I trained twice as much as everyone. Those who said that wanted to hurt me."

James Rodriguez: "My Real Madrid exit was sad and painful because it was my dream but football is like that."

James Rodriguez: "Real Madrid-Bayern would be a good [Champions League] final. I think they will knockout PSG".

James Rodriguez: "Real Madrid are in a bad phase but it can be turned back".

James Rodriguez: "Zidane is my idol because as a player he was top, he had a lot of quality, and I admire those who play football well, I don't  know if he was unfair with me, every coach has his own preferences".

1 comment: