Breaking News

I am very proud of Mohamed Salah - Klopp from Liverpool

I am very proud of Mohamed Salah - Klopp from Liverpool

The 25-year-old was the hero because the Pharaohs qualified for a World Cup after 27 years of absence and the Gaffer of the Reds is happy with his heroes
Liverpool coach Jurgen Klopp said he was "very proud" of Mohamed Salah after the team helped qualify Egypt for the 2018 World Cup.

The Pharaohs did not perform for 27 years, but the Kops striker scored twice, including a 95-minute penalty against Congo to send Hector Cuper to Russia the following summer.
"Very proud. Has anyone seen the six-minute video recap of the game?" Klopp told the club's website.

"I've never seen a party like this 1-0 after 60 minutes, I thought it was a golden goal in the World Cup final!
"Then they made the tie after 87 minutes, of course, it was not a pleasant moment." Then, 94 minutes, I never saw a punishment party when I said to someone, "by the way, we still have to score".

"I almost had a heart attack, I thought I had to go take the situation, but he did and I would say it is our No. 1 penalty at the moment.
"This pressure was incredible, it did very well and after 27 years is good news for Egypt.

"It's a very good generation they have there and they have to go to the World Cup, but as always, they have to be qualified. Now they are there, of course, a good time.

No comments